Friday, October 07, 2005

Playing the 23rd Post Game

Firefly at Bioluminescence has tagged me to play the 23rd Blog Post game. You are supposed to take the 23rd post ever made on your blog, look at the fifth sentence in it, and see what that says about you, your personality, or your blog. And tag five other people to do the same.

The 23rd post here was April 11, Books That Get Used. Here's the fifth sentence: "Yesterday I was working on some Plutarch homework (an ongoing Mamasquirrel project) and as I grabbed my big hardcover dictionary for about the 20th time, I mentally thanked my own mama and dad squirrel who bought it for me during squirrely-versity days many years ago."

Since it's Thanksgiving weekend here, I guess that's an appropriate sentence to be remembering. Maybe it means that my life is all words and books, Plutarch and dictionaries? Or maybe just that I hang onto things for a long time...

I'm not going to tag anyone else to play because most people I know have already been picked. But if you want to play and you've been left out, go right ahead.

4 comments:

Firefly said...

I'd say it says you have a thing for squirrels. :p I don't think I have seen the word "squirrel" written so many times in one sentence except, perhaps, in a Beatrix Potter book. That's okay, though, I love squirrels.

Tim's Mom said...

Plutarch . . . I should've known. :)

Kathryn Judson said...

Hmmm. If I've counted right, my 23rd post was a Feb. 19, 2005, book recommendation for Barbara Tuchman's The Zimmermann Telegram, and the fifth sentence is "Also, the message said, unrestricted submarine warfare would begin as of Feb. 1."

I guess for a blogger who likes to post on both history and books it's as good a random hit as any? (It's not what I would have picked as an example, though! Ugh!)

Mama Squirrel said...

Hi Kathryn,

Welcome and thanks for playing! I've been reading your blog too, and I'm glad to hear that your husband is much better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails