Thursday, February 16, 2006

I, sir, am a wiggly worm, sir

(and I will send you virtual leftover Valentine's Day candy if you know where that comes from)

The Treehouse has been demoted from a Flippery Fish to a Wiggly Worm in the TLB Ecosystem. (There's a link somewhere over there to the left, hidden under Mama Squirrel's Reading List which I also need to update.)

Well, that puts us in company with some other interesting-sounding blogs such as Life in the Mobile Learning Cottage, Eat My Oxygen, and MyIrony is now Making Chutney.

I'm sorry, I promise I will wear my beanie in the future.

2 comments:

coffeemamma said...

I just checked, and you are now a Crunchy Crustacean. Is that a promotion or a demotion??

Mama Squirrel said...

Oh! Well, that's one step up the chain of life, although it does sound like we're in peril of being eaten by someone.

Related Posts with Thumbnails