Saturday, September 02, 2006

When I was a young squirrel...

Yes, I am copying from Katelyn's Confessions of a Deranged Psychopath. I thought I'd share some of the award-winning entries from my diary. Mine are nowhere near as funny as hers, but I thought I'd give it a shot, because, if not funny, they are amusing.

This is the very first page, it's from 1999 but I didn't date them at the time. Sometime before thanksgiving, I think maybe I got it for my birthday, which is in June, but I'm not sure. Line spacing, lettering, and spelling has been kept for your benefit. I changed a few things several years ago, mostly unreadable spelling.


DEAR DiARY
TO DAY I GOt YOU.
THE DAD I HA-
VE iS A GART [great]
ONE! DEAR DIARY
TODAY I HAD A BAtHE.
I WeNT TO SUDAYSOCOl
AND SANG AND DANCE
AND SHOUT DEAR
DIARY TODAY i
Met SOMe
KI CAMe
DS AND TeAN HOMe.
DEAR DIARY"tHe WAVES
At SEA WITH
OCEAN BLYe'.' [I thought it sounded nice!]
DEAR DiAR Y
TODAY I WENT TO WRlOOl SRE AE [a mall, I won't
spell it right as this is a public blog]
AND TeAN CAMe
HOME. DEAR DiARY
TODAy IT WAS
RAINING TODAY
YES. P.S. I LOVE
yOU

I can post more, if you found it amusing.
Let me know in the comments.

3 comments:

Birdie said...

Too cute!

The Apprentice said...

LOL--thanks, birdie.

My Boaz's Ruth said...

Adorable
I have never been able to keep up a diary. Have you kept it up?

Related Posts with Thumbnails