Thursday, December 07, 2006

Don't look in my closet

No, not because it's a mess--because everybody knows that's where I hide the Christmas presents.

Found through this week's Carnival of Homeschooling (which was a very good one, by the way): Barbara Frank (The Imperfect Homeschooler) gives some hints for homeschoolers who have trouble keeping secrets at Christmas time. You can't exactly sit in the kitchen sewing doll clothes during math lessons, and sometimes your shopping opportunities ALONE are limited. Barbara offers some ways to be creative (and a little sneaky if you have to).

1 comment:

Birdie said...

I hide Christmas gifts in my closet, too. Fortunately (or un) there are so many great hidey holes in my closet that at least one of my children is hiding gifts in there now, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails