Thursday, February 01, 2007

A post to nominate

I'm thinking through some of the best blog posts I've read in the recent past--although I don't think there are any time limits on the Hidden Treasure contest. This Christmas post by Donna-Jean was one of my favourites, although I'm not sure what category to nominate it in--"Life," I guess.

And this post from a year ago on Our Blue Castle--maybe in "Children and Family"?

Maybe the Common Room's recent post Connections, although there have been many others there that are worthy of nomination. Also "Children and Family," I guess, since there isn't a Homeschooling category. (But you can't nominate more than one post per category.)

So many blogs, so many posts. And a whole week to think back.

2 comments:

Donna-Jean said...

Mama Squirrel, I highly value your opinion. Thank you!

coffeemamma said...

Wow, what an honour! Thank you, Mama Squirrel! When I read your post, my first thought was, "Has it been a year already??" One year in complete remission- wow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails