Sunday, August 26, 2007

100 More Things

A followup to this post...copy and comment if you want! (Some of these are making me laugh.) Remember that all of these (in the original post at Simply Frugal) have links to online directions, in case you doubt that any of them are possible. Bold means I've tried it at least once; I haven't italicized or Xed out any of the rest, though. Just because I can't imagine needing a crawfish trap or building a sunroom doesn't mean, I suppose, that I might never try...um...maybe.

Have you ever made...

Coconut milk
Dreadlocks
Hawaiian lei
Cheese cake
Beaded curtains
A crawfish trap
A balancing scooter
Generator
Computer (I won't take the credit for this, but Mr. Fixit puts his own computer combinations together)Camping gear
Barometer (yes, out of a beer bottle--it was very successful)
Fuel
Coffee syrup
Telescope
Moleskin-like notebook
Shrinky dinks
Microscope
Windchimes
Picnic table
Backyard smoker
Pond
Deck
Purse
Cosmetics (not really my thing, but the Apprentice has experimented a bit)Vitamin water
Cat tree
Snow globe
Backyard swingset
Hats (we once made a very nice wrapping-paper Easter bonnet)
Baby food (okay, now you're finally more into my territory)
Teddy bear

Laser flashlight
Fried green tomatoes
Halloween makeup
Wind generator tower
Weather station (well, mostly just the barometer)
Holiday ornaments

An heirloom tablecloth (I've made doilies and placemats, but that's as big as I get with thread. You didn't mention afghans, though--I've made a few of those.)
Metal detector
Watch
Sunroom
Rain barrel
Boat
Baby shoes
Log cabin
Server
Seismograph
Stencils for painting
Lamps
A rocking chair
Cradles and cribs
Air conditioner
An electric car
Easel
Picket fence
Stairs
Pie crust
Creme brulee
Chocolate truffles
Mulch
Furniture polish
Cat food
Cereal barsVinegar
Apple cider
Henna Paste
Granola
Trail mix
Beef jerky
Pool table
Gift wrap
Rock candy
(what homeschooler hasn't tried this? Many have attempted...few have succeeded.)
Paella
Barbie clothes
PillowsQuilts
Biscuits
French fries
Graham crackersA surfboard
A tiara (do princess crowns for a birthday party count?)Egg cream
Latte art
A corsage (Years ago. Girl Guide Flower Arranger Badge.)
Mulled wine
Margaritas
Gingerbread houseStick horse
Mozzarella sticks
Envelopes
Fondant
Sandals
Flower arrangements
A wreath
A bench
Herbal teas
Salt and pepper shakers
FudgeA vase
An apron (Uh--what's an apron?)

1 comment:

SongBirdy said...

I was thinking of doing this and trying to come up with 100 things that I have made instead, lol.

It would be a good exercise... nice and spirit lifting. Kind of like counting my blessings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails