Friday, August 31, 2007

Carnival of Children's Literature

I don't think I've ever linked before to the Carnival of Children's Literature--but then, I've never submitted anything before either. This is a monthly-or-so, rather than weekly, carnival, so if you're interested in participating in the next one, you still have lots of time. The August edition is hosted at Po Moyemu--In My Opinion, and the next host will be Charlotte of Charlotte's Library. The submission deadline is Friday Sept. 21st.

Pasted from the carnival, for all the writers out there:

Alyssa F. tells us about a New Contest- You Gotta Check This Out! posted at The Shady Glade , saying, "A great new writing contest for all those readers who've ever thought "I could do that!" Submit your own short story or poem retelling your favorite fairytale/legend/myth and be in the running for some wonderful prizes." [Note: the deadline has been extended till Sept. 21st.]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails