Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Don't look for origami stars here any more

I don't know how all these things work, or why...but it seems some people's filters won't let them visit the Treehouse because we're not family-friendly enough.

?

I am wondering if it has something to do with all the crazy Google Image hits we get from people supposedly looking for origami stars. Are "origami stars" just a code word for something else, like "Julie Andrews?"

Anyway, I've removed all the references and links to them; so sorry if you've come here actually looking for origami stars, and if you're not, go bother someone else.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

"Julie Andrews" is a code? Hm. Clearly, I am out of the loop. I cannot imagine what it could possibly be code for, other than perhaps discount DVDs of the Princess Diaries. Somehow, though...

Related Posts with Thumbnails