Friday, March 14, 2008

Palm Sunday

For several reasons, our Lenten observances this year have not been extensive. Some years the Day of Resurrection just sneaks up on you.

However, Palm Sunday is almost here and I was pleased to find some simple suggestions for celebrating it on Tonia Peckover's blog. (She is the co-author of A Child's Geography: Explore the Holy Land.)

And we'll have to dig out our Resurrection Celebration cassette. Even the Squirrelings who are too old for Donut Man tapes have a certain fondness for "God is Three in One, Three in One, Three in One."

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Sneaks up on you...yes, I feel that. I'm finding myself thinking all the time, "But Christmas was just the other day!" I am woefully unprepared and haven't done nearly the thinking work I like to do this time of year.

Julie Stiles Mills said...

Thanks for the link to Tonia's blog. You have a nice blog yourself!

Donna-Jean said...

Nice thoughts for Palm Sunday. And a nice memory, of Donut Man!! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails