Thursday, April 03, 2008

Let's all play squish-the-homeschoolers-in-the-closet--maybe not

Birdie, you are too funny. Even in a tornado drill.
"I told my children yesterday that I wasn’t going to go through that again unless a) I have cleaned out Eaglewood’s closet first b) there are enough snacks, drinks, comfy pillows and (most importantly) books to go around and c) we have somehow managed to make room for a jog trampoline or something because (and this is key) three people with ADD or ADHD should NEVER EVER be locked in a closet together unless we have something to DO! I’m just saying…"

2 comments:

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

That is so funny. This is the first place we have lived since Christopher (age 18) was born that doesn't have a basement.

The only room that doesn't have windows is a tiny (tiny) bathroom.

During our first tornado warning, Christopher decided it was far better for him to take his chances with the tornado than the three of us go into that tiny bathroom.

Yes... he is ADHD. So is his father. :)

Birdie said...

Thanks for linking to me. I am honored. Just don't give me TOO much of a swelled head or I won't even be able to fit into my hubby's closet to tidy it up! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails