Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mama Squirrel checks in again

I'm starting to feel a bit more like blogging this weekend.

Without going into a lot of details, Mr. Fixit has been seriously ill and still is, although he's much better now than he was a week ago. We're reminded constantly that our lives are not in our own hands--both in the larger sense and in the smaller sense of what we might have planned to do with the end of our summer, how we spend our days. The time we have to homeschool can also be shorter than we plan--I had mentioned briefly before that Ponytails has decided to take on public school this year. Crayons has opted to stay home (humph, she'd better after all that Grade Two planning).

I have a couple of things on future-post, so they should be showing up over the next couple of days. If I get a chance, I'll come by and write a few other things too, as we head into the school year.

Best wishes for a great fall from all the Squirrels.

3 comments:

PirateMum said...

Hoping Mr. Fixit and the Treehouse will soon be back to normal. Take care.

Katie said...

I'm glad Mr. Fixit is on the mend. Can't wait to see posts on how Year 2 is going for you and Crayons. :O)

Sarah said...

I've been praying and thinking about you and your family, Mama Squirrel, all the way down here in Nebraska.

Thank you for the update. I hope Mr. Fixit continues to feel better with each passing day.

A sister in Christ,

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails