At Home on the Rock assigned me the letter S: what are Mama Squirrel's ten favourite things starting with S?
Well, not shovelling snow, that's for sure.
1. Secondhand sales.
2. Snoopy--I'm very fond of old Peanuts cartoons.
The sidebar's in the way there--if you want to see the last panel, you'll have to click on the comic strip.
3. Stump the Bookseller. I won a free "stumper" for helping solve other peoples' lost book questions; if you want to help me out, it's #B661 on the New Stumpers page. (Doesn't anyone out there remember Pat and Eunice?)
4. Spinach-stuffed shells.
6. Sitting on the sand in the sunshine at the seashore in the summer.
8. School supplies in September
9. Sherlock Holmes--the series with Jeremy Brett.
10. Squirrels! (But not in the house, except for Dewey.)
If any you want to amuse yourselves with this adventure--I'm abitrarily assigning you the letter A. Ponytails? Apprentice?
Photo credit: Mr. Fixit