Saturday, September 26, 2009

Vote for the winner in the Complete Lack of Taste Contest

We have some contestants from today's Yard Sale Sightings...you can cast your votes for them in the comments section, or add your own write-ins.

1. A ceramic dish shaped like a flip-flop sandal

2. A horoscope plaque decorated with Hummel children

3. A Conestoga wagon model that must have weighed at least ten pounds and would have taken up most of a table. Nothing against model making, but what would you do with it? As far as I could see it wasn't wired for a lamp--that would have made it a clear winner.

3 comments:

Queen of Carrots said...

Anything that combines food and feet wins my vote. Bleck!

Molytail said...

Can I offer up my own yard sale find from May? *grin*

(Hmm, am I saying that I have no taste? LOL)

Mama Squirrel said...

Heh--I like Chester!

Related Posts with Thumbnails