Tuesday, September 08, 2009

When Dad teaches math

What's Ponytails doing for math this year?

We had a last-minute change of plans when we discovered (last weekend) that our old Math and Music CD-Rom wouldn't work, even on a program that emulates older versions of Windows. We had printed out the workbook and other printed materials from it without trouble, but the multi-media parts of the disc aren't working. Obviously a no-go.

So Ponytails--for the moment--is going to be using Key to Geometry and a thrift-shopped grade 8 textbook (Addison-Wesley Minds on Math 8), along with Quarter Mile Math for drills. We may also try out other math materials as part of the Review Crew, but I don't know what they'll be.

This is a new and different year, that's for sure!

1 comment:

audrey said...

Hello good day to you!

I’ve read your blog and find it very much interesting. Can you do me a favor? Can I ask you to post my link in your blogroll/sidebar? In return with that I’ll write an article for you which are related to your blog. In this way, we both can benefit since there would probably more visitors in your blog and mine as well. It would be my pleasure if you will accept my request. Thanks in advance!

Keyword: Study Languages
URL: http://www.study-languages.com

Best regards,
Audrey Morales

Related Posts with Thumbnails