Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm back--oh my.


Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look at the earth beneath....Isaiah 51:6 (English Standard Version)

Clouds from an airplane window are like...the backyard filled with snow in January...suds going down the drain...being up in an attic filled with insulation.

Taking off reminds me of this:

Airports are like shopping malls and hospitals mixed up. You just have to get to the right part of the right place and you're good. They're big and they're organized...mostly. And they have bookstores, if you're there long enough to notice. (One place I was. Otherwise I was running too fast.)

But the best part was coming home.

Delta airplane toy photo found here

4 comments:

Birdie said...

Welcome back!

Nancy said...

Well, and...?????

Donna-Jean said...

So glad you went on that adventure!

Mama Squirrel said...

Nancy, I'll email you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails