Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook, Summer Edition

FOR TODAY... Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Outside my window... Early morning, hot and sticky...we need rain.
I am thinking...about the Vacation Bible Camp class that I'm teaching this week with Ponytails.
I am thankful for... The Apprentice finishing her apprenticeship! Yay! I'm now the mother of a full-fledged hairstylist.  (Does that mean we'll have to change her blog name?)

I am wearing... pants and a t-shirt.

I am remembering...
I am going...to be helping out at the thrift store this afternoon, after we dash home from VBC and grab a sandwich.
I am currently reading... How the Irish Saved Civilization.
I am hoping... that we get some full-sized zucchini soon.

On my mind...East Africa.

From the kitchen... Going to put Chicken Sloppy Joes into the slow cooker while I'm eating lunch.


Noticing that... not sure, I'll have to try again later with this one.

Pondering these words... "we're leaving in ten minutes!"

Visit our hostess at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

chicken coops said...

A fun blog to read :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails