Most mis-sorted book seen today: Future Tense, shelved with the dictionaries and language books.
Most interesting and/or weird book that came in: a 1947 University of Toronto yearbook.
What we brought home: Samantha's Craft Book, for Dollygirl; a couple of Christian-themed books with possibilities for adult Sunday School; Extending the Table (a sequel to More With Less); and a guide to local birds. A fold-out Anne of Green Gables house, missing all its people but still good otherwise, for Dollygirl. And a small ball of orange yarn, for one of the amigurumi projects I was looking at on Monday.
- About Us
- Mama Squirrel's Twelve Days of Christmas Crafting
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- 2014 Christmas crafts photos and links
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- L'Harmas 2014
- Plans for Grade Eight, 2014-2015
- Lydia's Grade Eight Posts
- Geography posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- A lot of frugal meals
- 18-Inch Dolls (and Crissy)
- Crocheting Posts
- Crochet Class Posts (2012)