I sort of dropped the Crockpot--at least the Crock part of it--on my middle finger earlier today. Just a bruise under the nail, but man, that hurt, and it wasn't the greatest thing for helping me lift heavy book boxes at the store either.
But I managed.
I also managed to stick to only a couple of real finds to bring home:
Walking with Frodo, by Sarah Arthur
20 Things You Should Read, by several authors, published by Tyndale. "The revolutionary ideas of twenty of the most influential Christian thinkers and writers of all time."
The Natural Knitter: How to Choose, Use, and Knit Natural Fibers From Alpaca to Yak. I'm a crocheter, not a knitter, and my regular yarn preserve is acrylic worsted. But I do know someone else who would probably like this.
And that's it for the thrift store, 2012. Next Wednesday they'll be closed for Boxing Day, so we'll start again in the new year.
- About Us
- Mama Squirrel's Twelve Days of Christmas Crafting
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- 2014 Christmas crafts photos and links
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- L'Harmas 2014
- Plans for Grade Eight, 2014-2015
- Lydia's Grade Eight Posts
- Geography posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- A lot of frugal meals
- 18-Inch Dolls (and Crissy)
- Crocheting Posts
- Crochet Class Posts (2012)