Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Thrift shop Wednesdays: Get-well package

Dollygirl stayed home from the thrift store today--she had a sore throat and sniffles and didn't feel like doing much.  So I brought her home some cheer-up-get-well things:

A "Paint Enchanting Fairies" kit...I'm not sure what shape the tubes of paint are in, but I thought it would be fun anyway.


The Gashlycrumb Tinies, by Edward Gorey (turned out to be too "Gorey.")

Flicka, the old movie with Roddy McDowall

Newton: A Tale of Two Isaacs, one more video in the Devine Entertainment scientist series



I also picked up Hillyer and Huey's Story of Architecture, Gothic to Modern--not in very good shape, but I thought it was worth getting.  We used to have copies of several of the Hillyer and Huey history, art and architecture books, but had given them away at one point.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails