First posted September 25, 2009
The things I did on this particular day, in no particular order...
1. Covered seven crochet hooks with masking
tape and foam pencil grips (which we had sitting around doing nothing). Free
comfort hooks! ( 2013 update: I saw it here first on Frugal Hacks, but the link to the original site is broken.)
2. Found out what lizards eat.
3. Taught fourteen
homeschoolers how to make sock
4. Made my Squirrelings laugh hysterically at my attempts
to hop along with the Spacewalk exercise.
5. Read a chapter
of Lassie-Come-Home, two Blake poems, and part of a Mr. Pipes chapter.
6. Watched Ponytails inflate a marshmallow in
7. Took two Squirrelings out for a quick and rather cold
Outdoor Hour Challenge in the backyard.
8. Watched a very beautiful sunset out
the back window.