- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
Sunday, March 29, 2015
Plans for the school week (Lydia's Grade Eight)
Beyond Texting: Chapter 2, opening up to others. "You have to take communication risks to reap the relationship rewards."
Does the Bible really have authority? (article from MB Herald)
Seeing the Mystery, finish chapter 5: How have artists depicted the agony of Christ's suffering?
Continue King Lear, Pilgrim's Progress, Life of Timoleon, Hamilton's Mythology.
Next chapter in The Seashell on the Mountaintop.
Finish Exploring the History of Medicine.
Picture Study: Paul Klee
o Twittering Machine (1922)
o Angelus Novus (1920).