Monday, May 30, 2016

From the new Hampstead House Catalogue

No, I'm not including the 27-DVD set of Hogan's Heroes, but I thought those of a homeschooling or Charlotte Mason mindset might be interested in some of these other items. (No guarantees on content or appropriateness. I don't get paid to post these, I just like to share them when the catalogues show up at my door.)

Professor Noggins's Card Games: Wildlife, birds

Origami Farm: 35 Farmyard Favorites to Fold in an Instant

My Little Box of Gardening: Start Up Kit for Kids with Green Thumbs

Winnie-the-Pooh and the Hundred Acre Wood Press-Out Model Book

Mini Cushions in Cross Stitch

Artful Accessories Kit: "Craft your way through art history to create headbands, barrettes, bags, belts, etc., inspired by European art through the ages. Ages 8+."

Robin Hood: Myth, History and culture

Victoria and Albert Museum of Childhood

The Devil's Teeth: The True Story of Great White Sharks

How to Sketch Plants: Tips and Techniques for Fast, Fun, Freehand Drawing

Bird Homes and Habitats

The Joy of Birding: A Beginner's Guide

Colouring Butterflies (with full-colour plates from The Naturalist's Library, printed in the late 1800's)

Myself: Portraits by 40 Great Artists

Reader's Digest My Grammar and I or Should That Be Me?

No comments: