Thursday, November 10, 2016

Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup (Do-Vember #10)

Do-Vember
Today's Pinterest project is for dinner: Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup, which I found on Pinterest through "35 Incredibly Easy Dutch Oven Recipes for Camping," from the 50 Campfires Magazine site. Their adaptation was from a recipe from a site called CulinaryMusings.com. Such is the way of Pinterest.

What it means is ground beef, tomato, onion, garlic, beef broth, rice, and peppers in a pot. I think I'd add some paprika too. It would be good in the slow cooker, but I'm still thawing the ground beef, so I think it's going to go on the stove top instead. Mr. Fixit's grandma would probably approve.
Verdict: we'll make this one again. (A tip: don't overdo the amount of rice, and you may still need to thin the soup with broth or water later on.)

No comments: