Thursday, April 23, 2020

Wednesday Hodgepodge, on Thursday

Here are this week's questions for the Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then hop back to This Side of the Pond (click the graphic) to share answers with the universe. Here we go-

From this Side of the Pond


1. What's something you resolved to do this year? Have you done it?


I am working to update something online that was long overdue for an update but kept getting back-burnered. I got the first half done this week, still have to do the rest.

2. Where do you go to find quietude?


My house is pretty much quietude, often too much so, except when Mr. Fixit is testing out stereo equipment. But if you mean real quietude, there are some good nature trails nearby.

3. A friend asked this question on her Facebook page and said I could borrow it for the Hodgepodge...you're only allowed to buy 5 things at the grocery store, and all must start with the first letter of your first name. Whatcha' buying?


All-purpose flour, apples, apricots, almonds, and allspice. I'd bake them all into a fruitcake.

4. The television show Survivor, the Gloria Gaynor song 'I Will Survive', survival mode, survival of the fittest...pick one and discuss.

When I searched for "survival quotes," this one came up at the top:  
“No. I can survive well enough on my own— if given the proper reading material.”― Sarah J. Maas, Throne of Glass

Linked from The Wednesday Hodgepodge at From This Side of the Pond.

No comments: