My friend Karen Glass has written a book It's a long-anticipated demonstration of how Charlotte Mason drew her philosophy from a long, time-honoured tradition of classical education. CMers, we are in very good company, and Karen is the perfect person to explain how and why.
The book is still being edited, but this is your heads-up, and an invitation to subscribe (details are on the site) to get publication updates.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day