In some of the AmblesideOnline posts leading up to the retreat, people were talking about their personality types, and whether they enjoy large, loud groups of people, or if they want to go home and hide in the closet for a week afterwards. Extroverts, introverts.
Well, if extroverts get charged up on being around other people, and introverts recharge with solitude, is there a word for people who need a frequent plugin with books? I have been working all spring and summer putting words out, mainly on the computer, and what I really want to do this month is drink some iced tea and read The Divine Comedy. I need words back in, in a large dose.
There is a website called Bookovert, but I've never seen Book-rovert used. Take whichever you prefer.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different