Fun and inspiration.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Treehouse Gift Giving Guide 2018
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Project 333 Spring 2019: Colours of Clouds
- Project 333, Summer 2019: Violets in an Egg Cup
- Out of the clouds: 10 x 12 moving-week wardrobe challenge
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Sunday, March 17, 2019
Think more green than blue for this tunic--the camera always leans to too much blue. Nice for skies, confusing for teal-green clothes.
Monday, March 11, 2019
Spring is on the way! Time to phase out the turtlenecks, and rediscover short sleeves.
Time: March through Victoria Day (the May weekend when we pretend summer's here.)
Number of items: I don't know, I haven't counted.
This painting is my inspiration for the coming season:
Tom Thomson, Storm Clouds in Algonquin Park
Thrifted bag, upcycled from upholstery samples
Clouds, from our balcony
Jean jacket, grey cowlneck sweater, grey jeans, grey running shoes, blue backpack