Things to Do Before I Turn 10
1. Learn how to spin a baton on my finger. That would be really fun.
2. Learn how to turn a cartwheel.
3. Read Spiderweb for Two: A Melendy Maze (with Mama Squirrel)
4. Learn to do a double or triple pirouette.
5. See the Narnia movie.
6. Meet someone famous. But the problem is, they're probably dead. (Ponytails' list includes Mary Cassatt, Judy Garland, Elton John and Lynda Carter.)
7. See the painting "Girl in a Blue Armchair" by Mary Cassatt. (Mama Squirrel's note: That's in the National Gallery in Washington D.C.)
Seven of My Favourite Movies That I Like
1. Daddy Daycare
2. The Muppets Wizard of Oz
3. The five minutes of Anger Management that Daddy let me watch when the man sings "I'm so pretty"
4. The Elton John episode of The Muppet Show
5. The Lynda Carter episode of The Muppet Show
6. The wizard of oz (the other one)
7. Arthur's Perfect Christmas
Things You Can Say on a CB Radio
1. Breaker 11, Come in Enterprise.
2. What's your 10-20? (It means where are you?)
3. How am I hitting you?
4. Want to go to another channel? There's a lot of skip on this one. (Skip is other people talking.)
5. Can you give me a five count? (I want to see how many bars you're coming in on. That means how strong you're coming in.)
6. I didn't copy that. (I didn't hear that.)
7. Over and out.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Treehouse Gift Giving Guide 2018
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Project 333 Spring 2019: Colours of Clouds
- Project 333, Summer 2019: Violets in an Egg Cup
- Out of the clouds: 10 x 12 moving-week wardrobe challenge