Maria at the Homeschool Math Blog tagged me to tell five things about myself that Treehouse visitors probably don't know. Without trying to encourage identity swipers.
So I'm doing it in a quiz format.
1. Which part-time/summer job did Mama Squirrel NEVER have?
a) counter help in a fast-food restaurant
b) camp kitchen prep cook/scullery maid
c) singalong lady at the library
d) office temp
e) bookstore clerk
2. How many wisdom teeth has Mama Squirrel had pulled?
c) all of them
d) none of them because they never came in
3. Which of these once-trendy haircuts did Mama Squirrel NEVER have?
d) short bob
e) Ed Grimley
4. Which of these albums did Mama Squirrel NEVER own?
a) Keith Green, Songs for the Shepherd
b) Amy Grant, Age to Age
c) Meatloaf, Bat Out of Hell
e) John Travolta's solo album
5. Which of these things has Mama Squirrel never eaten?
b) tofu ice cream
d) plum pudding
e) Kraft Pizza Mix
The answers are here. Oh, and if you want to play--tag, you're it.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017