Today I tried out the Red Heart monkey pattern.
It went pretty smoothly and came out about the right size--7 inches. That's 17.78 cm for the Canadians.
I got to the end and suddenly realized--this monkey doesn't have a tail.
Since that wouldn't do, I added one. Make a chain the length of desired tail, then single crochet one row into the chains. It will curl a bit, as single crochet into chains does even when you don't want it to. Sew to the monkey's...um...tail-hitching place.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Wardrobe, Winter's End 2020: All In Your Head
- Briars, Brambles, Dogwood (Spring clothes)
- Summer Clothes 2020: Botanically Brighter