Canadian Living Magazine's holiday issue features lots of gift ideas, including a commercially-produced set of sock monkey tree ornaments.
We have sock monkey fans in our extended family, so I thought that was a very cute idea. But maybe a homemade version?
Red Heart came through with a crocheted version.
My holiday-making-quotient just jumped up a couple of notches.
Now I just have to hunt through the yarn box and see what we have that would work.
*Don't recognize that line? Try this:
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017