Something to read and maybe post up somewhere: "Why Contemplate Creation?", from the 2012 Circe Institute Conference that wound up yesterday.
It starts like this:
--Because education is a fundamentally creative act
--Because we are made in the image of a Creator
--Because creation as object is our stewardship
--Because creation as activity is our joy.
Also: Cindy's after-thoughts about the conference.
If you don't understand Cindy's references to the roof blowing off, that was literal. A tornado made the conference a bit more exciting than planned--we are very thankful to hear about God's protection on all who were there.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different