Elora Gorge, to walk through the woods to the lookout, and to check out some of the shops in the town.
Elora has gotten more...I don't know, Euro-cized?...in the last number of years. Brighter, more upbeat, more hip. The river wasn't at its best, though--the drought has brought the water level down. We saw someone fishing, but nobody was tubing or canoeing, at least that we could see.
But it turned out to be a good afternoon for just enjoying.
Photo found on Wikipedia
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different