Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Lighten up (summer clothes)

I don't think I've ever done a clothes post here, at least not a human one. Usually what I'm wearing isn't my biggest concern. But last week, after I weeded out some dead t-shirts, a blouse I didn't like, and a coat that was past retirement age, I realized that I was left with a pile of:
Are we overdoing it on black, maybe?

It actually wasn't my fault. I was given a bunch of free clothes in good shape, and most of the ones that fit were black. I've been wearing them dutifully, but I realized I've had enough of them.
So I rode along on a couple of thrift shop trips, and picked me up some paisley.
Summer is long overdue.


Queen of Carrots said...

What fun prints!

Jeanne said...

Ooh! Pretty.

Lily Whalen said...

Lovely! You definitely needed to lighten up on the black :)