1. On this first official day of spring tell us something (besides the weather) you're looking forward to in this season of the year.
You mean there's something better than good weather? And no slush and salt?
And celebrating the one-year anniversary of The Keys.
2. When it comes to spring cleaning would you rather wash windows or wash baseboards? Clean out closets or clean out the garage? Dust ceiling fans or dust bookcases? Wipe down the patio furniture outside or wipe down the light fixtures inside? Any of these tasks recently completed?
This week I organized all my crafting stuff that had been sitting around without a home. I do not have a lot of extra yarn or fabric or paper, but even my small stash needed a cloth bin (on hand), and a couple of clear shoeboxes (the store next door had a whole pile of them). It all looks much better now.
3. Your favorite thing to make/eat that calls for cream cheese? Sour cream? Whipped cream?
Baked potato soup with cream cheese. (We cut that recipe in half, and it still fills our 3 1/2 quart slow cooker.)
4. I read here a list of commonly mispronounced words. What is a word that gives you trouble when it comes to pronunciation?
Leisure, because one person's lee-sure to rhyme with seizure, is another person's leh-sure to rhyme with treasure.
5. What's a song you love with the word 'rain' in the title or lyrics?
The Eensy Weensy Spider?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Are you wearing "lots of socks" today for World Down Syndrome Day?