Because of various distractions, I keep starting to answer Wednesday Hodgepodges and then not finishing them. I literally have several weeks' worth sitting in my draft file.
Sometimes the questions themselves have hit too close to home. No fault of the Hodgepodge.
But today I'm determined to get through this one and post it before the morning is done.1. What puts a spring in your step these days?
2. April 2nd was National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day. Did you celebrate? Do you like PB and J? If so how do you like yours? What's your favorite kind of jelly?
I had no idea, honestly.
Just jelly, not jam? Um...grape, I guess.3. What's a memory you associate with spring flowers?
4. Three things on your spring bucket list? Do you have a spring bucket list? If not pretend you do.
1. Completing a Wednesday Hodgepodge.
2. Going to the outdoor flea market when it starts up at the end of this month.
3. Taking walks on the trails around this neighbourhood. They've been too icy/muddy/whatever for the last while. Or it's just been too freaking cold to want to. But I want to go out and find some trilliums to take pictures of.
5. One place you will travel this spring? (It might be Europe or it might be the grocery store)
No specific plans, beyond the grocery store. Maybe the southern end of Lake Huron, for a day or two.