Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy 3rd Blogiversary to us

You're all invited over for acorn cookies.
(Like the toy treehouse and the squirrels? Information here and here.)


Queen of Carrots said...

Congratulations! Or should we say, "Nuts to you!" :-)

Kathleen aka Coffee Mom said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Becky said...

With Nutella, I'm hoping!

Happy Blogiversary in the Treehouse!

I can't believe I haven't asked, but have you ever read "Cluny Brown", which has the line "Nuts to the squirrels". I think of it everytime I come here :)

Birdie said...

Happiest of blogiversaries to you!

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

Congratulations. Wow, three years. Did you ever think you'd have that much to write about? :)

In my backyard, the squirrels would feast on corn cobs and the walnuts they cause to drop off the trees (they have it down to an art form).

Mama Squirrel said...

Becky, I haven't read Cluny Brown yet, but thanks for the quote!