Little Portly Otter is missing, and all the animals are concerned.
Mr. Otter sat at the place where Portly liked best, and Rat and Mole went out in a boat to find Portly. And they heard this marvellous singing, and they found this island, and they went to it. And they met this great big horned thing [Pan], and the great big horned thing had Portly. And then the great big horned thing left, and Portly woke up, and they took him in the boat back to Mr. Otter, and he was very, very happy.
And then Rat and Mole were very, very tired, and they thought they would sleep for a whole day. The End.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different