In no particular order...
1. Covered seven crochet hooks with masking tape and foam pencil grips (which we had sitting around doing nothing). Free comfort hooks! (This is where I found the directions, but I saw it here first , and I think I might have linked there from Frugal Hacks.)
2. Found out what lizards eat.
3. Taught fourteen homeschoolers how to make sock critters.
4. Made my Squirrelings laugh hysterically at my attempts to hop along with the Spacewalk exercise. (Don't ask.)
5. Read a chapter of Lassie-Come-Home, two Blake poems, and part of a Mr. Pipes chapter. (That was a very low-reading day.)
6. Watched Ponytails inflate a marshmallow in the microwave.
7. Took two Squirrelings out for a quick and rather cold Outdoor Challenge in the backyard.
8. Watched a very beautiful sunset out the back window.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different