We've posted the link to Potage Paysanne before and also blogged about it. It's the perfect soup for a fall day after you've been to the vegetable stand.
(However, I've learned by bad experience not to give turnip scraps to the hamster...he likes munching them, but the atmosphere afterwards is not pleasant. Is that more information than you really needed?)
- About Us
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333 Clothes, or, Who Cares What You Wear?
- Sweaters that wrap, vests that tie, scarves that pretty things up