The Deputy Headmistress is counting through the days of November by naming something to be thankful for every day--starting with each letter of the alphabet.
I like that idea, too. So here are some to start with:
A: All About Spelling. One of the TOS Review products that I'm very happy we got to try out. (Look for a review in December.)
B: Blue skies. In between the bursts of snow and grayness we got today.
C: Cider vinegar. I'm drinking it in warm water as per Lynn's anti-flu suggestions.
E: Eggs. Our daughters' Sunday School teacher just got more chickens and they're laying. So we had German Oven Pancake for lunch yesterday.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017