Tonight's dinner menu:
Mama Squirrel's Diner-Style Spaghetti Sauce, with linguini and Parmesan cheese
Spinach salad with carrots and sunflower seeds
Dessert: Homemade chocolate pudding
Mr. Fixit and Crayons will have their dessert when they get back from swimming lessons.
The Apprentice will have her dinner when she tools in after a day of university classes and the commute home.
We are thankful for fridges and microwaves.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017