Tonight's dinner menu:
Mama Squirrel's Diner-Style Spaghetti Sauce, with linguini and Parmesan cheese
Spinach salad with carrots and sunflower seeds
Dessert: Homemade chocolate pudding
Mr. Fixit and Crayons will have their dessert when they get back from swimming lessons.
The Apprentice will have her dinner when she tools in after a day of university classes and the commute home.
We are thankful for fridges and microwaves.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day