- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Favourite things at Christmas
Tom Thomson print that Mr. Fixit found on his antiquing rounds; we put it up by the front door.
Rold Gold Peppermint Dipped Snowflake Pretzels (they make a great Christmas breakfast with muffins and clementines)
Christmas cards from friends at church
A new frying pan, new socks, new bottle of lotion, and other things I've run out of
Our Advent wreath
Having enough tissue paper and tape to wrap everything
Homemade cranberry sauce
A jar of Mod Podge and a colour printer (couldn't have done this year's gifts without those).
A furnace that's made its way through another year.
And nothing worse than head colds this week.