- About Us
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- 2014 Christmas crafts photos and links
- Herbartianism Posts
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- L'Harmas 2014
- Plans for Grade Eight, 2014-2015
- Lydia's Grade Eight Posts
- Geography posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- A lot of frugal meals
- 18-Inch Dolls (and Crissy)
- Crocheting Posts
- Crochet Class Posts (2012)
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Favourite things at Christmas
Tom Thomson print that Mr. Fixit found on his antiquing rounds; we put it up by the front door.
Rold Gold Peppermint Dipped Snowflake Pretzels (they make a great Christmas breakfast with muffins and clementines)
Christmas cards from friends at church
A new frying pan, new socks, new bottle of lotion, and other things I've run out of
Our Advent wreath
Having enough tissue paper and tape to wrap everything
Homemade cranberry sauce
A jar of Mod Podge and a colour printer (couldn't have done this year's gifts without those).
A furnace that's made its way through another year.
And nothing worse than head colds this week.