Tonight's dinner menu:
Stovetop dinner inspired by a Leave-it-to-Beaver-era recipe, but using, more or less, what we had on hand: a pound of ground beef, some macaroni, a can of mushroom soup plus a bit of leftover tomato soup, a bit of corn, celery, and seasonings. Definitely some seasonings. And cheese on top.
Carrot and zucchini sticks
Fruit pie made with the end of some frozen fruit and an oatmeal topping.
- About Us
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333 Clothes, Summer 2016
- Project 333 Clothes, or, Who Cares What You Wear?