- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
Wednesday, January 08, 2014
Back to school, but it's still cold (Dollygirl's Grade Seven)
School plans for Wednesday:
Book of Acts
Discussing a point about integers, negative signs, and fractions
Short lesson, starting Reciprocals, on TheMathPage.com
Charlotte Mason had students read from various subjects and then write about them later in the week. So Dollygirl will have the chapter on "Havelok the Dane" to read in Marshall's literature, and then do a written narration tomorrow or Friday.
Read some of the Fossils chapter in General Science.
Work at our "rock table" for awhile. Examine the "ghost crystals" we started on Monday.
Geography: Heidi's Alp, continue the chapter on Holland and Hans Brinker.
Grammar, one page.
Return of the King.