The thrift stores around town have been moving, closing, changing, and we just don't seem to have found our new "destination" store. Has to be a good location, good stuff, good prices...nothing right now quite meets all that for us.
But The Apprentice is home this weekend, and she drove the other girls and me out to a couple of the thrift shops. Besides a VHS of Always, two rolls of ribbon, and a pair of Old Navy pants for Dollygirl ($3), all I found was books, but who's complaining?
The Year of the Dream, Scholastic TX 671
Mountain Pony, Scholastic T 53
Ginnie's Baby-sitting Business, a lookalike to the vintage Scholastics but with an ISBN instead
An American Girl McKenna book for Dollygirl
The Ramsay Scallop
Anne de Vries
Mary Engelbreit's Christmas Ideas: Make Good Cheer!
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different