What are we doing in school today?
1. Opening time: hymn. A little devotional I found about sand!
2. How to Make a Universe with 92 Ingredients: pages 78-79, "Count on Your Computer." (Another way we use silicon!
2b. Play the Periodic Table Board Game.
3. Shakespeare's King John
4. Key to Geometry, Booklet 2. More about circles.
5. Plutarch's Life of Cicero
6. Writing Time
7. French Smart 7: Unit 2: Marine Life (and grammar exercises using that vocabulary)
8. Picture Talk: Jan Vermeer
10. Handicrafts: In Honour of Samantha and 1904: sewing and other special things this week.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017