- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
Thursday, May 29, 2014
School, school, school: short and sweet.
Plans for today:
1. Read some of Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang by Ian Fleming.
2. History lesson: "Bannockburn." June 2014 marks the 700th anniversary of Bannockburn. (Note about this video: there are a couple of (re-enacted) battleaxes that come a bit close to reality, but it doesn't appear that anyone got hurt.)
4. Science game.
8. Writing time.
9. Start working on Castle, by David Macaulay.