If you're looking for some good Charlotte Mason-related posts this week, you should check out Don't Get Your Head Turned, at Afterthoughts, and also this very good post from Wendi Capehart about what makes living books really living, at the Archipelago blog.
Also, the CM Blog Carnival for April is up at Fisher Academy International. As in the previous few months, this one is in linky format, so you can add to it during the month.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day