For the third time in three weeks, we have a four-day school week to pack everything into. Friday this week is a public-school day off for students, but Lydia is probably going to spend it being a "student for a day" at her friend's school where they don't get the day off. Got it?
Plans for this week include:
Chapters 2 and 3 of Mere Christianity. Interesting that "the law" comes into so many books we read this year.
Some serious work on Latin.
History: The New World, chapter 21, about the return of Charles II.
Done with George Herbert, starting John Milton.
Two chapters from Eric Sloane's Weather Book.
Mathematics: work on Chapter Six, "Mathematical Curves"
Keep reading Perelandra together.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different